Sunday, February 08, 2009

(Drafted on 8feb, sunday.)
(incase my memory insist on failing the very detailed of everything happened before & on my 19th.)

Friday 6th

Suntec with the girls over to NYNY to celebrate my advance bday. :) Great catching up... :) hehe. and like any others, they got me this not say very tiny cake. Thank you all lovely. :)






































( focused on that kkkkiiitttty mousefrom that lovely shevone)




(Pretty customized HP from suntec Singyee:D)


(BOdyshop from SHE - Shirui HAN Diana)

Saturday 7th

All the hard core "planning" over to the pub was ALMOST 99.9 % reduced to nothingness. it was almost a normal usual mundane evening. BUT something hung it there... and we went ahead with it, and to my wonderful surprise, it was still as good, not like I tried to imagine.... Well, I forced Zinnie not to get me a cake.. seriously forced, cos I didnt wanted to be the limelight, no not true, I didnt wanted to get involved in those... aye, very paiseh.. just felt very shy ETC.., even though I know the feelings were practically unexplainable..(a good one I mean) but without a cake doesnt make me felt less lime-d. lol.















(favourite honey from Zinnie)


















(JB BIG moo-moo from John&Zikun)




(Focused on the crystal chain from Clarence, ahbee)


(Brown Bear in very chio box-from dajie Cindy)





(and yes, I didnt get any drunk at all, first time though.. hahaha.. I didnt even got myself a chance to snap a pic of all.. what a pity but well.. these moments are penetrated deeply in me, my heart le:) It's gona be with me like super glue. ^_^)




EDITED, 10FEB 2009, 9:07PM


9feb2009-
Bugis Swensons with Cecilia
Thank you sissy for making the efforts, :D and the mango mooou-se? I think so(:











XIE XIE NI!

10feb2009-

Oh well, happy birthday, to ME !

hehehehehehexD

before the minutes strike 12AM, i received it from afew, people like...
Titan 09/o2- 8:59PM - Happy Birthday Apple! =D
ME: Thanks alot! but wish me tmr kay!
Titan: I want be the first ma, you so important leh.. An apple a day keeps the doctor away, plus you apple of my eye, so I must be first..

Hong eh? lol, but yes brother! thanks a zillion shyte! we gona hang out like SOOO-n? :)

messages started rolling in.... woooO! Angelina, Zinie, Amelyn, Huiyi, Leonard, Willson, Crystal, Cecilia, Huai Dan, Baby

And the following daylight, Rainee aunty, Cyndi aunty, Henry bro, Cindy, Alex my bro, Cousin Jingjia, Lynnette, Huifen(CALLED!) (I was really shocked girl,THANKS!), Peiyan, Jermayne, Jerron, Charlotte, Cousin Mong, Jane ong, Shevone, Joyce, Cousin Jimmy, Grandma, Mom, Dad, Aunty

And on MSN, FRIENDSTER & FACEBOOK.. Nicholas, Irawan, Valerie, Su, Audrey, Meiqi, Amelyn, Alex, Herman, Joyce cousin, Daniel, Winnietay, Weileang, Jacky, Marigold, Shirui, Louise, Jetso

- I love you all guys! Thank you all. Sincerely.
I receive most presents this year... hehe..
I will not forget those birthdays that wished me, those who gave me a present, a blast cos you know I will do it the same way like you did it for me. This I promise.. :)

Coming up presents for John on 7th March & Cindy 4th April.



AND FINALLY... my dearest Jerrome.... woke me up pretty early at 8AM.. he asked me to follow his itinerary... so I did, lol, breakfast at this erm toast box, actually not so recommended cos aye,, btw we went bugis, (for my second time of the week, 3rd its on its way) erm and watched.. Underworld: Rise of Lycans. Good catch(: Shopped got heels from Charles& keith, he shopped for pants.. and yessa, we took neoprints! that's like... erm, 3 years ago when I was 16, we took on this particular 10 feb, and now 3 years later, 19 on this date.. Significant enough ba?? :D and his NEXT thing was to head his place for pizzas we ordered. . he asked me up his bed.. and and and i saw this red thing, was pretty surprised, shocked? and he opened up to be a ring encraved with our names.. he repeatedly emphasized on how long he waited for the entire doing... hee hee, thank you dearie. and a stawberry cake he got me.. <3















Thanks alot boyfriend, :)



bedok 123 with my mommy aftermath, heehee tq mummy for the HB.<3

No comments: